2011. február 18., péntek

?!

How did I get there?
I turned around and there you were,
I didn't think twice or flashning lights,
Cause somehow I know
That there more than chemistry
I mean I know you were kind into me
But I figured.. It's good to be true.

Én őszinte vagyok. Még se becsüli meg senki: | Úgy látszik mostanság menőbb, ha mindenkinek szemrebbenés nélkül a szemébe hazudsz.

I don't wanna be the reason why you don't love me.

Nem akarom tudni, nem akarom látni, nem akarom hallani... Igazságot szeretnék, azt, hogy végre meg tudjam mire is vagyok jó, vagy mire nem , mert jelenleg egy nagy kupac szar vagyok.

Don't you know,
You can change your hair, and you can change your clothes,
You can change your mind, That's just the way it goes,
You can say goodbye, and you can say hello,
But you'll always find your way back home.


~The motto was just a lie 
It says "Home is where your heart is"
But what a shame,
'Cause everyone's heart doesn't beat the same
Were beating out of time
city of dead
at the and of another lost highway,
signs misleading to nowhere-CITY OF DEMNED

Új helyzetek vannak kialakulóban:ss És van amelyik annyira nem tetszik.:\ 


c_c





Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése