2011. február 3., csütörtök

I want a fucking love.

It's sucks. Really sucks.:| I haven't got any inspiration.:\ 
But I move on. I've answered my question. I have to change things in my life.. And not 2 or 3 things.. Almost everything... I don't believe in dreams from now on..And i won't follow my heart. Dreams not often comes true.. Love is bad. It's a shit. And sorry for offened somebody, but life not a fairytale. Life isn't good for week people. And i think I start to fall down ... Only my family and friends hold my soul... If they don't appeared in my life.... I don't want to think about that. 

I'm sorry for my bad English..:)


" I'll never follow my heart , Once I believe in the tale, I thought that it's gave the gland hand for me..."


Bye.:33

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése